With the midi towers Inspire K4 and Inspire K5 Kolink continues its low-cost Inspire series. The ATX towers stand out due to their unique front design with digitally addressable RGB LED lighting, which can be controlled via the I/O panel or via a 3-pin connector on a mainboard. There is plenty of room for powerful gaming hardware in the tidy interior: graphics cards can be up to 350 mm (K4) / 310 mm (K5) long and CPU coolers up to 160 mm high. Of course, both cases are also equipped with visually impressive tinted tempered glass side panels. Now at Caseking!
Both the Kolink Inspire K4 and the Kolink Inspire K5 are affordable ATX midi towers that are suitable for style-conscious gamers with limited budgets. Particularly striking are the fronts of the cases with their translucent stripes, which are illuminated with a digitally addressable RGB LED strip and give the cases a unique look. Side grilles provide sufficient air supply. On the upper side is the I/O panel with one (K5) or two USB 2.0 ports (K4) as well as a USB 3.0 port and the control for the digitally addressable RGB lighting, which can alternatively also be connected to the mainboard via a 3-pin cable. A tinted tempered glass side panel completes the stylish design of the Kolink Inspire K4 and K5.
The features of the Kolink Inspire K4 and K5 at a glance
- Coldly designed front panels with RGB LED lighting
- For ATX, Micro-ATX or Mini-ITX format motherboards
- Tinted tempered glass side panel and power supply cover (ATX)
- Place for a 360 radiator at the front
- 280 radiator on the top (K4) / 120 radiator on the back (K5)
- Long graphics cards up to 350 mm (K4) / 310 mm (K5) length
- CPU cooler up to 160 mm in height
- 4x 120 mm fans + 2x 120/140 mm fans (K4) / 4x 120 mm fans (K5)
- Drive bays: 2x 3.5 / 2.5 inch HDD + 2x 2.5 inch SSD / HDD
- I/O panel with 1x USB 3.0, 1x (K5) / 2x (k4) USB 2.0 and RGB LED control
There is also enough space for water cooling: A 360 mm radiator can be installed on the front and a radiator of up to 280 millimetres can be mounted on the lid of the K4, while a 120 mm radiator can be mounted on the rear wall of the K5. The drive cage under the power supply cover accommodates two 3.5″ or 2.5″ drives in both cases and two additional 2.5″ drives on the back of the mainboard tray. For cable management, the Inspire K5’s right side cover has a curvature.
The new Kolink ATX enclosures Inspire K4 and Inspire K5 are now available at a price of 54,90 Euro (K4 – immediately available) and 39,90 Euro (K5 – probably available from 16.09.) at Caseking.