The overclocking record holder Ian “8Pack” Parry presents the Supernova XL, the next unique extreme PC. A strongly overclocked processor and two overclocked graphics cards with separate custom water cooling circuits in the modified Big Tower create an incomparable Super-PC, whose production is limited to 5 pieces. Now at Caseking.
The absolute high-end components of the 8Pack Supernova XL are installed in the modified Caselabs STH10 Big Tower. But it is not only the modification of the housing that makes the system unique. Processor and graphics cards are cooled in separate water cooling circuits. The two radiators are discreetly hidden behind covers on the top and bottom. The chrome tubes are guided into the interior by two mirrored acrylic plates. They give the case as a whole an absolutely unique look. Through the transparent front side a custom-made through-plate is visible, through which the coolant is led. At the bottom is a 7-inch display with the 8Pack logo, on which any content can be displayed.
The features of the 8Pack Supernova XL at a glance
- Specially modified Big Tower Caselabs STH10 in the 8Pack Limited Edition
- Two independent custom water cooling circuits from selected components
- ASUS ROG Rampage Xtreme Omega X299 motherboard with Intel X299 chipset
- Water cooled Intel Core i9-9990XE (Skylake-X) & maximum possible OC (min. at 4.7 GHz)
- 2x water cooled and overclocked to the stable maximum NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti
- Extremely fast and noble Trident X Royal-DDR4-RAM from G.Skill with 3.600 MHz & 128 GB
- Two 1TB PCIe NVMe SSDs with 1 TB capacity each from the Samsung 970 Pro Series
- Two large 3.5-inch hard drives with 10 TB capacity from Western Digital
- Super-PSU Leadex 80 Plus Platinum from Super Flower with 1,600 Watt power
For the limited 8Pack system Ian Parry has chosen the top mainboard ASUS ROG Rampage Xtreme Omega X299 with Intel X299 chipset as the basis. It picks the very best out of tens of Skylake-X processors and overclocks the Intel Core i9-9990XE to a minimum of 4.7 GHz – maybe even more, because 8Pack goes to the limit of what the CPU can handle.
The latter also applies to two GeForce RTX 2080 Ti NVIDIA graphics cards in NVLink mode, which are already overpowered in themselves. With 11 GB of GDDR6 memory each, they can operate even the highest multi-monitor resolutions (far beyond Full HD) smoothly, even with extremely complex PC games. The power supply is provided by a 1,600 Watt power supply unit from Super Flower. 8Pack was itself involved in the development of the ultra-powerful Leadex Platinum and it impresses not only with its power, but also with an efficiency of up to 94 percent!
The maximum possible overclocking of CPU and VGAs can take place without consideration of too high temperatures, because 8Pack provides the Supernova XL with two independent water cooling circuits, which bring with them such high cooling reserves that the components never sweat. The perfect case for this Wakü calculator is an extremely modified and huge Caselabs STH10 in the 8Pack Limited Edition. 128 GB of fine Trident X Royal RAM from G.Skill with 3,600 MHz, two fast PCI-NVMe SSDs with 1 TB each and two huge 3.5 inch HDDs from Western Digital with 10 TB each complete this unique Supernova XL-PC.
The new 8Pack Supernova XL is now available for 16.999,90 Euro at Caseking.