NZXT, a leading developer of software-based hardware solutions for gamers and enthusiasts, today announces the H510 Elite Premium, a high-quality and compact midi tower ATX enclosure. The H510 Elite comes with a tempered glass front panel, two pre-installed AER RGB 2 fans and a HUE 2 RGB LED strip.
All features introduced in the latest generation of the H-Series are also available on the H510 Elite, such as USB-C on the front and the new NZXT Smart Device v2, which powers the built-in RGB strips and fans. The H510 Elite retains the features introduced in the H Series, such as the patented cable management system, single-screw glass pane and all-steel construction.
RGB has become an important component for PC builders and users. Solutions like our HUE 2 Ecosystem allow PC builders to build illuminated systems to express personal taste. The H510 Elite is the perfect enclosure for users who want to get the most out of their RGB components and build wonderful systems.Johnny Hou, Founder and CEO of NZXT
H510 Elite Features:
● RGB housing with tempered glass panes on sides and front
● Includes two AER RGB 2 fans and one addressable RGB LED strip.
● Smart Device v2 with HUE 2 RGB lighting and three fan connectors
● USB 3.1 Type A and USB 3.1 Gen 2 compatible USB-C ports on front panel
● Patented cable routing kit with pre-installed cable ducts and cable ties helps provide intuitive and easy cable routing
● Removable radiator/fan mounts simplify installation of AIO and custom water coolers
● With the integrated GPU mount the graphics card can be installed vertically (riser card required)
Personalize your RGB system
Two tempered glass panes – together with the glass front – perfectly set the scene for your RGB system. The two AER RGB 2 fans and the RGB LED strip in the scope of delivery help to facilitate the entry into the RGB world.
The H510 Elite features a removable cooler bracket, easy-to-use SSD mounting frames and a patented cable management system for easier construction. The new Smart Device v2 contains two HUE 2 RGB lighting channels and three fan channels that support 0dB modes for voltage-controlled or PWM fans.
The USB 3.1 Gen 2 compatible USB-C port on the front makes it easier than ever to connect smartphones, high-speed external storage devices and the latest peripherals to your PC.
The clear, modern design, the well-known cable management strip and the continuous tempered glass panes help to present your breathtaking system correctly.
Powered by NZXT CAM
Use the intuitive NZXT CAM software to monitor and control your system by selecting from preset or custom settings for your RGB lighting and fans to make your dream system come true.