OnePlus was born out of the community and wants to offer its users the best possible experience. The OnePlus 7 Pro is the perfect example – with an impressive 90 Hz Fluid AMOLED display, 6.67 inches and QHD+ resolution. It is full of functions that are geared to the actual needs of users.
OnePlus is known for providing older devices with new functions as well. In addition, the company provides all devices with Android updates for two years and security updates for a further third year.
OnePlus now confirms that all OnePlus 5, 5T, 6, and 6T will receive the following features:
- FNATIC mode: Block notifications and an optimized CPU for a perfect gaming experience with online multiplayer games. The mode provides high performance and increases network speed.
- Zen mode: Take your time when you need it. The Zen mode restricts the functions of the device for 20 minutes, interrupting the flood of notifications. Access to camera and emergency calls is retained.
- Screen Recorder: Perfect for recording fast-paced gaming action or creating a video tutorial.
- Quick Landscape Response: For a seamless experience while playing or watching videos.
- RAM Boost: increased RAM utilization according to usage. RAM Boost identifies the apps that will be started and the data that will be loaded in advance and makes full use of the available memory. Currently, the OnePlus 6 and OnePlus 6T have the “Smart Boost” feature, which is now being updated. The OnePlus 5 and OnePlus 5T also have this function.
- Android Q: Comes on all four devices. OnePlus has already released an Android Q Developer Preview for OnePlus 7 Pro and OnePlus 6 as well as OnePlus 6T.
- DC Dimming: An alternative way to adjust screen brightness and reduce screen flicker at low brightness. This feature is first introduced in an Open Beta version for OnePlus 6 and OnePlus 6T, and only then for OnePlus 5 and OnePlus 5T.
These features will be available for OnePlus 5, 5T, 6 and 6T smartphones in the near future.