Conclusion of the Teufel Cinebar Duett Review
Soundbars often only feel comfortable in certain niches, the Cinebar Duett everywhere. It has good speech intelligibility, adequate bass, can play movies and many types of music with surprising performance. In short, the Cinebar Duett is an all-rounder.
Teufel leaned far out of the window, but didn’t exaggerate. The features and the special design are very well thought out. The keyword here: Finities. The variety of functions despite easy operability, the sound and the price-performance ratio are convincing. Here you can hardly complain about anything, we make a buy recommendation. Those who spend the money will not be disappointed with regard to the competition of this price segment. Teufel does everything right. If you want even more, you would have to switch to stereo/5.1/7.1 and in particular much larger systems, but also take into account a corresponding price increase.
Overview of the manufacturer
- Lank, top-class sound bar for thrilling TV and music playback
- 10 high performance driver, 2-way system, 6 power amplifiers + subwoofer for the best sound in this class
- Dynamore® Ultra technology with side-firing speaker for virtual surround sound
- Cableless downfire subwoofer for deep, precise Teufel bass
- Bluetooth 4.0 with apt-X® for wireless transmission from Smartphone (Spotify, Youtube etc.) in CD quality
- HDMI (1 IN, 1 OUT), CEC and ARC for TV remote control operation, single cable connection
- Integrated wall mount, line-in, optical digital input, sound adjustments, night mode
Teufel Cinebar Duett 2.1-Set im Preisvergleich
Mit dem Kauf über die Links aus unserem Preisvergleich unterstützt du unsere redaktionelle Arbeit, ohne dass du dadurch Mehrkosten hast. Wir danken dir für deine Unterstützung.