The Sound Quality of the Tesoro Olivant Pro
The sound quality of this headset has both advantages and disadvantages. Advantages include:
- powerful 50 mm driver
- even at high volume, the headset delivers an undistorted and clean sound
- Spacial emulation works well despite analog wiring
- excellent insulation against external noise due to high-quality workmanship.
However, there are also some disadvantages of the Tesoro Olivant Pro when it comes to sound quality. These include, among other things:
- sound tuning is center-emphasized – dynamics get lost thereby
- Cable construction and metal bracket of the auto-adjustment are sound bridges
- Sound is transmitted unfiltered into the ear when knocking against the metal frame and scratching the braided audio cable
- Resonance of the interior furnishing of the home is transmitted to the listeners.
Also with the recording quality of the microphone we noticed advantages as well as disadvantages. The recording succeeds only from one direction, so that disturbing noises are excluded for the most part. The microphone has a gooseneck. This makes it easy for any user to adjust the microphone at mouth level. The recording quality is not perfect, the spoken word is noiseless and understandable, but it sounds very dull.