Ultenic D7 - a special vacuum robot in the test

Basic Tutorials

Gehört zum Inventar
Robot vacuum cleaners are among the first smart household aids to find widespread use in our everyday lives. The D7 from Ultenic, a manufacturer of smart household appliances based on the Xiaomi model, attempts to add useful enhancements to the already familiar concept of the vacuum cleaning robot. Whether the Ultenic D7 succeeds in this … (Weiterlesen...)

Good morning.

The robot is fantastic for the price. It does its job and has many features. I am very pleased with the purchase.
However, I have a question. Is it possible to change the language of voice messages in Ultenic D7?

Hi Darhan,

so for me in Germany the voice messages of the robot are in English. I could not find any settings in the app, where I was able to change the voice of the robot. I think the voice messages are hard coded into the firmware of the robot and the only way it could be changed is for Ultenic to release a firmware update containing different voice messages. So for now I sadly don't have a way for you to change them to your preferred language.

I hope you can enjoy the robot nonetheless and if you have anymore questions that I may be able to answer you feel free to comment here again.

Cheers,
Tjorben

Hi Tjorben

Thank you for the information. I am very pleased with the robot and I think that the manufacturer will spread its wings.

Regards.

Zurück
Oben