WeLock Touch 41 Test: Better than Nuki and SwitchBot Lock?

Basic Tutorials

Gehört zum Inventar
The triumph of smart home solutions is unstoppable. And it’s no longer just smart lights and speakers that are supposed to make life easier in your own four walls. The network-based helpers have long since reached the security industry as well. Homeowners in particular are increasingly turning to surveillance cameras and alarm systems that can … (Weiterlesen...)

Hello,

I bought this lock + wifi gateway so I could add users, and assign passwords to them if I am somewhere far away. That way I wanted to check the history logs remotely to get an overview of who uses the lock and when.

But to my regret the app does not offer this functionality !! It is not possible to add users and assign passwords for them, and the history log does not show any user names, but only cryptic numbers so it is totally unusable!

Did you test this out? I like to hear your experiences whit this :)

Thank you

Good question what the reason is. We only tried unlocking with the app as admin, with different fingerprints and the included RFID card. The statements of the log were quite meaningful. I would not use accounts and passwords anyway, but the option of up to 100 different fingerprints.

Zurück
Oben