HP Spectre x360 14 review: This convertible puts an exclamation mark on the battle for the throne.

Basic Tutorials

Gehört zum Inventar
The 2-in-1 convertible top model from HP is characterized by an outstanding OLED display, an extremely strong battery life and a top performance. The device hardly has any real weak points, as our HP Spectre x360 14 review proves. Technical data Processor Intel Core i7-1255U (10 cores, 12 threads, 1.2 – 4.7 GHz) Graphics performance … (Weiterlesen...)

My 14 inch x360 spectre just died yesterday after exactly two years on the dot. Is this a quincidence?

The power led turnd on 3 seconds and then turns off for 3 seconds (cycle). After searching the internet i noticed i was not the only one suffering from this issue... It seems there are a lot of faulty motherboards.

I'm hesitant purchasing hp again.

One other annoyance i have with this laptop is the backlit keyboard , after reach reboot you have to toen it on again. It just doesn't want to stay on even after a keystroke is touched.
Can you confirm if this is still a problem with the new gen that you just reviewed?

Zurück
Oben