TP-Link Tapo D230S1 review: The perfect video doorbell?

Basic Tutorials

Gehört zum Inventar
Camera with 2K resolution, color recordings even at night, wide viewing angle, two-way audio, person and package detection, and just under half a year of battery life. One look at the specs of the battery-powered TP-Link Tapo D230S1 and expectations skyrocket. After all, the video doorbell is not just a nose ahead of many competitors – and that at a really fair price. Today, we want to take a closer look at whether the good technical features also pay off in practice in the TP-Link Tapo D230S1 test. Technical data Video resolution 2K 5MP (2,560 x 1,920 pixels) Audio Two-way … (Weiterlesen...)

I use this D230 doorbell since a couple of weeks. In the beginning I got sometimes a signal on my smartphone of the ringing doorbell and sometimes not. As the doorbell is on the frontdoor and the H200 hub in the living room, this distance is too much. So I brought the H200 closer to the doorbell, but had the problem that the H200 could not be heard in the living room. I now have a H100 placed in the living room and now the problem has been solved. But I should like to understand how the signals go. I mean: The doorbell is rather close to the first (M9 mesh) router. This M9 mesh router is connected to a second M9 mesh router in the living room, connected via wifi and via a cable. How is the connection between doorbell and H200? Is this via my wifi, or is this via another way.

Zurück
Oben