FiFine T669 / K669 review: Cheap USB microphones with good sound

Basic Tutorials

Gehört zum Inventar
If you are looking for an affordable USB microphone, you should take a closer look at the K669 from FiFine. We put the cardioid microphone through an extensive test and compare it with the FiFine T669 Bundle including microphone boom, shock mount and pop filter. What do the inexpensive recording devices perform? Specifications Model: FiFine … (Weiterlesen...)

The reviewer writes: "Points are deducted from the T669 for the not quite well thought-out installation in the shock mount. Although the microphone is held securely in position, the upper frame of the spider almost completely covers the microphone volume dial, which makes it completely unusable. This should have been solved better."

I have today bought one of these microphones. I started to make the same observation, until I noticed the rubberised surface on the "other side" of the shock mount,, which serves zero logical purpose, until the microphone is mounted from that side. In short, the reviewer has made the same mistake I (briefly) made - putting the mic into the shock mount from the wrong side!

Once this is rectified, not only is the volume control easily accessible, but the shock mount also performs rather better!

With best regard

Tony

Zurück
Oben